About

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Hurricanes, COVID, and Elections

 

This Post was published originally on 11/9/2020.

For unknown reasons it failed to appear on my Blog page.

If you read it previously, I apologize for my confusion.

 Hurricanes, COVID, Elections?? – I’m ready for this year to end.

 Hurricane Sally did a U-turn and wandered in circles for a day before striking the Alabama coast. Zeta cut across Mississippi and hit Mobile, AL, hard, and now, Eta started west across Honduras, then turned 180 and went east to Cuba, and is predicted to turn southwest for a day and then increase to hurricane-strength before turning north again to hit - ????

 The people making WEATHER predictions aren’t doing any better than the people making Election predictions.

 I have GOOD NEWS in the midst of this confusion – I’m releasing my latest book.

“South in the Fall” is book #3 in The Apprentice Series, and it’s a #1 New Release on Amazon.

I need your help in keeping it’s #1 position after the book goes on wide-release on Nov 11.

I’m hosting a Book Launch Party on Thuursday, Nov 12, from 7-9 PM on Facebook.

It’s on the LitRing FACEBOOK page and the Launch Party is YELLOWSTONE-themed.

The FACEBOOK link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LitRingVIP

 If you’re a Yellowstone fan, the prizes will Yellowstone items and Season 1 and 2 DVD prizes.

I could NOT figure how to award Amazon PRIME prizes direct to winners (winners would have to be a Prime Member), so prizes other than Amazon gifts & cards will be sent by Snail-Mail.

Did you get the HINT? Lots of prizes (Gifts cards, books, and Yellowstone gifts) for those who join the party on-line & answer trivia questions on the YELLOWSTONE TV show and its cast.

 “South in the Fall” is only 99c until Dec 1st. Buy one and send a few as early Christmas presents.

(Yes, you can send e-books as a gift with a message to recipient in the “Buy for Others” box on the middle right-side – if you have their email URL.)

 In the GIVEAWAY category, Book #1, “The Apprenticeship of Nigel Blackthorn,” is FREE Nov 11-15. Please consider sending a few as gifts to your friends for a Christmas present.

This is a Win-Win for both of us – your friends appreciate your thoughtfulness of a gift, and I win because Amazon counts the traffic, and promotes my books to other buyers at no-cost to me.

Liz and I appreciated your concern and prayers for our safety. God Bless you all.

 I appreciate your continued support, and thanks for riding along.

Frank

 P.S.

My neighbor and I hired the same contractor to replace our roof shingles. Our contractor started on his roof today, and they will do my roof when they finish my neighbor’s on Thursday.

While the Sally huffed & puffed during the storm, we survived. We had a little water damage inside, but the house is sound. (a leak got to a stack of print books – anyone want a water-damaged print copy??? The Bad News is it costs more to mail the books than they are worth damaged.)

 

A late posted PS for news on the book release

The screenshot below is from my Amazon Kindle-page where I brag that the new release achieve Amazon “Best Seller” and on Nov 15 was listed as “Hot New Release.”

 


No comments:

Post a Comment